Tuesday, July 31, 2007
You acquire a +6/+6 Two-handed Sword of bug-smiting
Some days are just incredible. This is one such day. Not only have I just started to feel normal (albeit weak) again from my recent pneumonia (Ugh!), but I've solved two serious problems and fixed half a dozen pesky bugs that I've known about but never really got round to. Also, I've added new functionality. Ah, the sweet feeling of success - almost a mythical beast :)
Some highlights include;
1) Added bezier connections hot off the shelf from AHerz latest batch of powerful draw2d magic.
2) Finally, finally, finally fixed the load/save cycle even if you only have html elements and is standing on one leg during a thunderstorm. Styles propagate. infotron properties gets saved. And loaded. The only words that come to mind are Sean connery's succinct "Schweeeet".
3) Fixed Google Maps so that markers gets shown properly again. Really don't know what I did, but it works :)
4) Re factored (OK, I didn't do all today :) infotron loading and connecting so that both manual fiddling and loading from server calls the same final functions, which makes it easier to give the same treatment to the visual manager.
Next up are of course (as always);
1) Fixing so that you can create and remove infotrons without leaving the "conceptual" visual manager, along with add/remove connections, et.c.
2) Really, really flush everything when loading a new page, so that things don't go bonkers somwhere.
3) Decide on a primary export target already! And git!
I'm actually grounded on doctors orders until 9/8, so with some luck I'll be done by then. Sort of :)